Brighton and Hove Volunteer Search
- Results for Category: community and social centres
While Community Base tries to ensure that the information given here is correct we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Costume store assistant with Gladrags Community Costume Resource Charity
Driver (Occasional) with East Sussex Association of Blind and Partially Sighted People
Trainee Welfare Rights Caseworker with CASE (Community, Advice, Support and Education)
Trainee Front of House Volunteer with Community Advice Support and Education (CASE)
Information Volunteer with The Royal British Legion
Academic Volunteer Tutor with IntoUniversity Brighton
Mentor with IntoUniversity Brighton
Volunteer Opportunities Administrator with Community Works - Volunteer Centre Service
Outreach Volunteer with Terrence Higgins Trust
Dementia Engagement Volunteer with Brighton and Hove Dementia Action Alliance
Driver with Trust for Developing Communities
Property Services Data Entry Volunteer with YMCA DownsLink Group
You can contact Community Base reception on (01273) 234000 or by email at gro.esabytinummoc@noitpecer
For more contact information click here
We take your personal security and privacy very seriously and make all efforts to safeguard both in so far as we are able.
In order to protect your privacy:
- If you enter your email address on the site while posting to any of our services we encode it so that it may not easily be "harvested" by "robots" and used by spammers.
- We avoid using Google Maps or Google Analytics to respect the privacy of visitors to our site.
- We use "startpage.com" as a search engine. It uses Google to search but does not pass on any information on to Google.
- We do not pass any of your information on to third parties.
- All passwords are "hash protected" which means that even we do not have access to them and your security and privacy is assured even if our database is compromised.
More information is available here:Cookies, security and privacy on our website.