Brighton and Hove Volunteer Search
- Results for Category: being a committee member/trustee
While Community Base tries to ensure that the information given here is correct we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
The Level Communities Forum with Brighton & Hove City Council
Trustee with The Carers Centre for Brighton and Hove
Secretary - Brighton and Hove Branch with Parkinson's UK
Vice Chair - Brighton & Hove branch with Parkinson's UK
Fundraising Planning and implementation - Brighton & Hove Branch with Parkinson's UK
Marketing and Publicity Coordinator with New Venture Theatre
Health and Safety Manager with New Venture Theatre
Buildings Manager with New Venture Theatre
Independent Chairperson to the Board of Trustees with Active Sussex
Vice-chair & Senior Independent Director with Active Sussex
Independent Board Trustees x 2 with Active Sussex
Foundation governor with St Mark's CE Primary School
Trustee with YMCA DownsLink Group
You can contact Community Base reception on (01273) 234000 or by email at gro.esabytinummoc@noitpecer
For more contact information click here
We take your personal security and privacy very seriously and make all efforts to safeguard both in so far as we are able.
In order to protect your privacy:
- If you enter your email address on the site while posting to any of our services we encode it so that it may not easily be "harvested" by "robots" and used by spammers.
- We avoid using Google Maps or Google Analytics to respect the privacy of visitors to our site.
- We use "startpage.com" as a search engine. It uses Google to search but does not pass on any information on to Google.
- We do not pass any of your information on to third parties.
- All passwords are "hash protected" which means that even we do not have access to them and your security and privacy is assured even if our database is compromised.
More information is available here:Cookies, security and privacy on our website.