Brighton and Hove Volunteer Search
- Results for Category: people with mental health problems
While Community Base tries to ensure that the information given here is correct we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
IT Support with Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project
Trainee Welfare Rights Caseworker with CASE (Community, Advice, Support and Education)
Trainee Front of House Volunteer with Community Advice Support and Education (CASE)
Creative Arts Volunteer with Art in Mind (AIM)
Advocate with Macmillan Impetus Cancer Advocacy Service
Information Volunteer with The Royal British Legion
Drop In, Helpline and 1:1 support work Volunteers with Survivors Network
Health walk facilitator for Asperger charity with Assert
Group and Activity assistant with ASSERT
Support Worker with First Base Day Centre
Garden Group Volunteer with Stanmer Community Garden Group
Property Services Data Entry Volunteer with YMCA DownsLink Group
Admin and reception volunteer with Youth Advice Centre
Tea Bar Assistant with the Somerset Centre Brighton with Somerset Centre
Psychiatric/psychology voluntary position with Sussex Oakleaf
Welfare Rights Adviser with Terrence Higgins Trust
Payroll and Administration Volunteer with Possability People
Shop Volunteer at George Street Hove with Samaritans Brighton Hove and District
Various opportunities with Brighton Oasis Project
You can contact Community Base reception on (01273) 234000 or by email at gro.esabytinummoc@noitpecer
For more contact information click here
We take your personal security and privacy very seriously and make all efforts to safeguard both in so far as we are able.
In order to protect your privacy:
- If you enter your email address on the site while posting to any of our services we encode it so that it may not easily be "harvested" by "robots" and used by spammers.
- We avoid using Google Maps or Google Analytics to respect the privacy of visitors to our site.
- We use "startpage.com" as a search engine. It uses Google to search but does not pass on any information on to Google.
- We do not pass any of your information on to third parties.
- All passwords are "hash protected" which means that even we do not have access to them and your security and privacy is assured even if our database is compromised.
More information is available here:Cookies, security and privacy on our website.