Brighton and Hove Volunteer Search
- Results for Category: people with health problems
While Community Base tries to ensure that the information given here is correct we cannot take responsibility for any inaccuracies.
Advocate with Macmillan Impetus Cancer Advocacy Service
Driver with Sing For Better Health
The Friends Shop: Sales Assistant with Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals
Catering Assistant with St Anne's Centre
Reception/Signing in with St Anne's
Receptionist & Mealtime Server with The Sussex Beacon
Receptionist with The Sussex Beacon
Lunchtime Mealserver with The Sussex Beacon
Charity Shop Volunteer with The Sussex Beacon
Home Visitor/befriender (ref 06) with East Sussex Association of Blind and Partially Sighted People
Yoga/Pilates Volunteer Instructor with Volunteering Matters (LifeLines project)
Garden Group Volunteer with Stanmer Community Garden Group
Cafe Assistant with Martlets Hospice
Fundraiser with Brighton Yoga Foundation
Tea Bar Assistant with the Somerset Centre Brighton with Somerset Centre
Welfare Rights Adviser with Terrence Higgins Trust
Payroll and Administration Volunteer with Possability People
Shop Volunteer at George Street Hove with Samaritans Brighton Hove and District
Activities Assistant with RMBI Care Co. Barford Court
Driver for therapeutic singing group for older people with Sing For Better Health
You can contact Community Base reception on (01273) 234000 or by email at gro.esabytinummoc@noitpecer
For more contact information click here
We take your personal security and privacy very seriously and make all efforts to safeguard both in so far as we are able.
In order to protect your privacy:
- If you enter your email address on the site while posting to any of our services we encode it so that it may not easily be "harvested" by "robots" and used by spammers.
- We avoid using Google Maps or Google Analytics to respect the privacy of visitors to our site.
- We use "startpage.com" as a search engine. It uses Google to search but does not pass on any information on to Google.
- We do not pass any of your information on to third parties.
- All passwords are "hash protected" which means that even we do not have access to them and your security and privacy is assured even if our database is compromised.
More information is available here:Cookies, security and privacy on our website.