Help with fundraising
Community Base offers local community and voluntary groups free access to www.trustfunding.org.uk, the Director of Social Change’s comprehensive guide to grant funding trusts in the United Kingdom. If you want to use this service please email or phone our reception on (01273) 234000 so we can give you a time you can use it. You can access the site from any online computer but only one person at a time can access the site under our agreement.
You can get help with fundraising from lots of other organisations too...
• NCVO run a free online guide to thousands of funding and finance opportunities for the voluntary and community sector called Funding Central
• You can get free information about government funding for community and voluntary groups here
• The Resource Centre provides information about funders and advice on fundraising
• The Working Together Project provides training to help you improve your fundraising skills
• Brighton and Hove ChangeUp Consortium's Support for Groups http://www.communitybase.org has a section on funding
• Sussex Community Foundation makes grants to local community and voluntary groups, especially smaller ones
• Brighton and Hove City Council offer free access to a database of possible funders called Grantfinder.